Saturday, January 17, 2009

Please read Catholic Exchange

I have said before that www.catholicexchange.com is one of my favorite sites.  Today is no different.  Please take the time to read Fr. James Farfaglia on "Being a Professional Catholic".  He both encourages us and admonishes us to the need to put as much effort into a relationship w/ Christ that we do in our professional careers or educational pursuits.  

Imagine that world - what would a world of Catholics who actually lived out the Gospel look like?  It would not be perfect as we are not perfect but it would certainly be better.  And I am not just talking about the pretend Catholics such as politicians who are 'personally opposed to abortion but...."  I am talking about me and you. 

Give it some thought this weekend and take his advice.  

No comments: