Monday, January 5, 2009

Cross Blogging

As many of you know, I am a regular blogger at Dr. Greg and Lisa Popcak's site - www.exceptionalmarriages.com.  We lovingly call our site - the HMS - which stands for Heart, Mind and Strength.  I posted a blog today that I think is helpful here as well.  Greg put up a link to a very good list of 'helps' to making resolutions work.  

Knowing that many/most of us take advantage of the new year to make some changes in our lives, I found this article really, really helpful.  

Take some time to check me out over in my other neighborhood - www.exceptionalmarriages.com while the article/site Greg linked is found directly at 
http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2008/12/29/5-tips-to-make-your-resolutions-stick/

Making changes is a necessary, albeit difficult part of being a follower of Christ.  This list will certainly help making the necessary changes easier to accomplish.

No comments: